Cat Skiing & Boarding Packages

With varying trip lengths and group sizes, we have a variety of packages to suit you style.

2022 – 2023 SEASON PACKAGES

(December 14, 2022 – April 6, 2023)

Per Person
Exclusive Packages
Low Season Regular Season Low Season Regular Season
Three Day $3,145 $4,495 $37,740 $53,940
Four Day $4,195 $5,995 $50,340 $71,940
Five Day $5,245 $7,495 $62,940 $89,940
Extra Night Accommodation $265/person (dinner, bed and breakfast included) $3,180/group (dinner, bed and breakfast included)
Low Season:
December 14 to 31, 2022
March 17 to April 6, 2023
Regular Season:
January 1 to March 16, 2023

Prices are in Canadian Dollars. Listed prices do not include taxes.

*Exclusive use of the entire lodge and snowcat for your group (to a maximum of 12)

Rates include

Unlimited terrain; professional guides; all required safety equipment; cozy lodging in log-lodge, based on either double or triple occupancy; ensuite bathrooms; central fireplace; meals; unlimited deep powder adventure in the Kootenay’s best snow belt, with heated modern snowcat transportation.

Exclusive Rates Include

More than just exclusive access to lodge amenities, snowcat, and mountain! An exclusive booking reserves our entire operation for the sole enjoyment of your party.

Cat Assisted Touring Option

Ski-touring is coming soon to White Grizzly! Stay tuned for details.

Booking Policy

To facilitate the booking process, we have instituted the following policy. A non-refundable booking deposit (20%) is required at the time of reservation to guarantee spaces. The remaining non-refundable deposit of 20% (for a total 40% of the package price) is due July 15th. The final balance (60% of the total package price) is due on or before November 15th.

All bookings made after November 15th require full payment to reserve space.

White Grizzly strongly recommends that guests purchase Trip Cancellation or Interruption Insurance. Please also note that to maximize your insurance coverage, it must be purchased within 72 hours of your initial deposit payment for your trip.

PLEASE REVIEW BOTH THE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR RESERVATION.

Payments

Payment can be made by E-transfer for Canadian guests and WISE.com or wire-transfer for international travellers. We also accept MasterCard and VISA.

Please contact us directly for complete details.